CZARNY KAMIEŃ RESORT & SPA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FACILITY
The following regulations define the conditions for renting apartments in Czarny Kamień Resort & SPA facility at 11 Wojska Polskiego Street, Szklarska Poręba, Poland.
Filling in the Registration Card form is equivalent to submitting a statement about reading and accepting the following terms. It also constitutes the conclusion of an apartment rental agreement between the company Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o., ul. Szkolna 5/10, 58-580 Jelenia Góra - and the customer at conditions set out in these regulations.
The facility means the building of Czarny Kamień Resort & SPA at 11 Wojska Polskiego Street, Szklarska Poręba, Poland.
The customer means the person who makes the reservation of the apartment.
The contract concluded between Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. and the client covers renting an apartment in accordance with the offer valid on the day of booking. The price of the rental includes utilities (gas, electricity, water) and final cleaning.
Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. does not charge any additional fees over those that were stated in the reservation and its confirmation, except for the local tax in accordance with the resolution of the Town Council of Szklarska Poręba or the additional services ordered by the customer.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Check-in at the facility is from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival to 11.00 am on the day of departure.
2. Only persons entered in the Registration Card may stay in the rented apartment. The presence of other people (guests) is prohibited.
3. There is a silence in the facility from 10.00 pm to 07.00 am.
4. In the event of damage inflicted in the rented Apartment, the customer is obliged to pay compensation fully covering the value of incurred losses, no later than on the day of departure, in cash or by card at the reception of the Czarny Kamień Resort and SPA facility.
5. It is forbidden to move furniture in the apartments without the consent of Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o.
6. In the event of losing the keys to the apartment, the customer is obliged to pay a fee in the amount of PLN 30.
7. Smoking is prohibited on the premises of the entire facility, especially in the apartment and the adjoining balcony. In case of violating the rule the customer is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 2,000 each time breaking the ban.
8. The rental price includes cleaning (vacuuming, washing the bathroom).
9. When renting at least 6 nights there is a one-time towels and bed linen replacement included in the price.
10. When renting less than 6 nights towels and bed linen replacement is possible after prior arrangement and notification of this issue at the reception and after providing appropriate payment by the customer.
11. Any parties, organized meetings etc. are not possible.
12. The number of people stayng in the apartment cannot exceed the number specified in the reservation. If this number is exceeded, the customer will be charged a fine in a lump sum amounting to twice the daily rental price.
13. Each time leaving the apartment, the customer is obliged to close all windows and close the exit door to the apartment.
14. Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for loss or damage of the items left in the apartment.
15. Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the customer.
16. In case of suspicion of violation of these regulations or suspicion of committing a crime or an offense, Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. has the right to enter the renting apartment at any time.
17. In the event of violation of these regulations by the customer, Art-Dom Developer Sp. z o.o. may terminate the rent agreement immediately, keeping the agreed rental price for the entire stay from the reservation.
18. Animals are not accepted in the facility of Czarny Kamień Resort and SPA.
19. The apartments are cleaned every day (vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, taking out the rubbish). If the customer does not wish to have the apartment cleaned, they are obliged to report it at the reception.
20. All information regarding your stay is available in the lobby at Entrance A to the building, next to the reception. The customer is obliged to read the information posted there.