1. The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, text files in particular, that are stored on the end device of the website user and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they are from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookie files on the end device of the website user and assessing them is the website operator.
4. Cookies are used for:
a. adaptation of the website content to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of website user and display it accordingly to their individual needs.
b. creating statistics that help to understand the way users use the website, which allows to improve its structure and content.
c. maintaining the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the end device of the website user until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (of the web browser)). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the website user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
a. necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detection of misuse in terms of authentication within the website;
c. performance cookies, enabling collection of information about the way of using the website;
d. functional cookies, enabling memorization of user’s selected settings and personalization of the user’s interface, e.g. in the field of selected language or region the user is from, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the website user by default. The website users can change the cookie settings at every time. These settings can be changed particularly in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in settings of the web browser or inform about their each placing on the device of the website user. Detailed information about the possibility and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (of the web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the end device of the website user may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available under the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.